1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write the sentence here:
"He was so old-fashioned that he still did the book-"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What’s there?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Hiss of death on National Geographic Channel.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
11.43 -obviously I know cuz' I'm always checking out the time. Waiting for something remember?
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
birds!!! really nice..
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
just now. Went to fetch my lil' naughty brother outside.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
A shirt and a short. the sun is killing me.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Some photo's of my mom.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yep. Just now also. haha
14. What is the last film you saw?
Film? Critters 2. haha old movie.
15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Google company. haha
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know
I do like tea. tea+milk only.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?
18. Do you like to dance?
19. What do you think of the president?
The president? full of lies?
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Oh wow. I don't know. haha
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
23. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
Thank you for accepting me although I've done so many unforgivable sins in my life.